Quote Originally Posted by wywindsor View Post
Do you plan to reload? If so tell us how you feel about the action and pressure of a magnum in an axis action.
I handload for everything and I am running 70gr of N165 behind a 180gr Accubond CT bullet, if memory serves. That is the MAX load (and most accurate) and there is ZERO issue. I know people are going to scream when I say this, but the AXIS action is a TANK and in some respects (I have not measured) seems to be thicker in areas than the 110 action.

I have built 4 custom rifles on the AXIS actions and each of them has turned out to be excellent shooters, this however if the first magnum but I have no fear at all. Do not get me wrong, I love the 110s, recently built a 26 Nosler and a 30 Nosler on the 110 receivers and they shoot so nice.

One other note is that AXIS triggers seem to re-work\tune very well, so well in fact I have not replaced any of them, just reworked them to whatever pull weight I want and they break like glass. Friends who shoot my rifles do not believe they are factory triggers :)