Quote Originally Posted by Fasteddie01 View Post
Hi again (I've posted to other threads of yours) tammons, That's my post in that other thread so you know I have a B22, not a MKII. My rifle didn't shave bullets but I chamferred that guide-rail on the bolt anyway, 'cause I saw some 'very light scratches' on chambered bullets and wanted to avoid the possibility. Maybe if you tried a layer (or two) of adhesive tape on the follower of your mag it would be enough to lift the bullet tip over the chamber lip? Maybe just on the 'tip' of the follower? On a Sav-64 I have I lightly filed the chamber lip to 'break the edge' and that didn't interfere with firing - I didn't remove enough to reduce 'rim-support' for the strike. Only an area about 1/8" wide, or so. jpx's suggestion of single-loading might tell you if the prob is from the mag or bolt interfering. And he is correct about 'same-model, diff results' for ammo selection.
And on a side note, if your MKII had the accu-trigger safety system you can try to replace the T-spring or do the Bic-heat mod I suggested in that other thread to reduce the trigger-pull. My B22 is now down around 1# or so.
Thanks for the suggestions. I changed the trigger.