Yeah...this is about what I've expected from the 64's. Your Green one is about comparable to my 10-22...2 MOA or better seems to be the accuracy limit for any particular version. And not to say that's terrible for the price point. It's probably cheaper to get under 2MOA with a few different semi's than it is with the 10-22. I suppose it's possible to get lucky but mine wouldn't get there before trigger work and spring set and better stock (used Hogue Over-molded). To be fair I probably don't have a lot into it compared to what's possible but it's definitely more than any version of the F64 out of the box.
I took a trip over to Cabela's yesterday to see what they had in stock and saw a few high-end semis that were interesting. Magnum Research and Black Rain Ordnance I suspect that if I'm going to get remotely serious about it, I have to look well past any of the entry level stuff - though I do love a project and I think that I like the challenge of wringing all the potential accuracy I can out of any particular gun or platform. :) If I had the bucks and could remotely justify it, the Kidd Super Grade seems to be just about the pinnacle and probably anything in that $2000 price range could be expected to produce hundred-yard 1-holers routinely.
Your comments on the A-22 were helpful, too. Thanks!