Here's MY approach to a Lighter pull on a Savage Accutrigger.
IF a pull of close to 6oz, more like 7-8oz is what you want, these steps MIGHT work.

First; measure/guess the side to side clearance of your trigger in the hanger.
High side clearance (more than a couple thousandths) will be susceptible to side force trips (thank you safety blade).
It will also cause variation in the 'Break' of the trigger/sear.
Deburr edges that rub together (not talking about sear/trigger notch)
Shim your trigger, not only to help with side force trips, but for 'Break' consistency.
Getting a slight variation in 'Break' feel? Shim it.

Second; Decide why you want a lighter trigger pull, and what is your force goal.
I don't think the trigger design is safe for trigger pulls much less than 6oz, with 7 to 8oz doable retaining the safety of the Safety Blade.
I RECOMMEND a trigger gauge. Something that can detect a small change of force (a couple tenths of an oz). Measurements of around 2oz of blade force and 7-8oz of total force.
If your calibrated finger can tell the difference in 7oz, 7.5oz, 8oz, fine.
Now, REMOVE Blade spring. Measure trigger pull. This will include Trigger spring AND sear/trigger release force.
Trigger spring force will be a little higher without the Blade spring. Shoot for 8oz (?).
Adjust spring, replace with a substitute, but DON'T get too low. You now have a shimmed Accutrigger WITHOUT Safety Blade function.
Dry fire, measure, adjust, dry fire, measure until you are happy with trigger function.
Record force measurement without the safety blade spring.

Third;
Install safety blade spring. Measure spring force to compress the blade to your finger just touching the trigger shoe. This should be 50% or less of the trigger force recorded.
My reasoning is that the BLADE force is pushing on the trigger. Too high a blade force will 'almost' trip the trigger for you.
Example: An 8oz blade force on a trigger spring force of 6oz puts the trigger/sear break in touchy territory.

Fourth;
I'll describe the bits and pieces I used to get these results.
(after the experts chime in :) )