Fuj'

I have learned allot not only from this post but from your comments on my thread. THANK YOU. Fact is I should of listened to you when you stated I don't need a new barrel nut. After getting the new barrel and nut now I see why! I will indeed listen next time you make a suggestion.

I feel your frustrations about a rifle going out to left field on a match. But the learning experience afterwards I believe is "almost" nearly as good as placing. You should be very proud of what you have learned and corrected why it went south. To me you did not lose at all.

You say your not a Carbon Copy guy, well I am at this time as I am learning about all the modern changes in Savages and their potential for competition. Savage is not a Model 70 Winchester nor is a 700 Rem. with decades of mods for accuracy and precision. A Savage competition platform is definitely a new game and IMHO it has a bright future in competition.

Allot is owed to men like you. Especially when one is strongly considering the competition game with a Savage platform.

Larry