Thread: 112 in .300 WM

Basic Member

112 in .300 WM

I just bought a circa 2000ís Model 112 in .300 Win Mag. It has a blued receiver and stainless barrel. It is, of course, pre-accutrigger. Will an accutrigger fit this model?

Basic Member
    KNOW Christ, and gain His Kingdom.

Basic Member
    But let me ask, why is it you want the Accutriggger? I mean specifically..what exactly are you looking for the trigger to do?

Basic Member
    No particular reason. I have an Axis with the accutrigger and enjoy it. Just dry firing this rifle it seems to have a bit of a heavy trigger. I do believe the sear is adjustable, as it has a set screw on the trigger where the sear trips. I’m just not too comfortable messing with that. The accutrigger seems simpler to adjust.

Basic Member
    You are correct. You have the 3-screw trigger. I always liked 'em. Just I like Safe-Action triggers such as the Accutrigger MORE. But the 3-screw trigger in "qualified" hands can be made very, very nice.

Here is a a detailed outline of it for you. If you care to learn a bit. (Always my recommendation)
    https://www.savageshooters.com/conte...ment&styleid=4

Basic Member
    Thanks Dave. No, I don’t mind learning about it at all. I’ll gladly read up on it. I appreciate it.