just posting for the guys wanting something different than oem without spending a lot. a nice stock to be out in the weather, shooting in the real world and not care if it gets scratched or "used"

feeds far better than it ever did with the oem DBM. by far the smoothest its ever cycled at any speed you cycle it. seems the stock and mag set up work flawless with the 6.5cm. its pillar bedded with 1" diameter pillars but im going to take it to be professionally fitted and bedded. i had to make the recoil lug recess wider and deeper to get it to fit. i have a 223 action that dropped right in. not sure why the 6.5 has a much larger lug but it did. the bolt release being on the side instead of the trigger guard is a nice change as well. mag drops free and locks in with a full 7 rounds on a closed bolt with ease and an audible click.

im not going to say its the end all beat all. but for only $160 its a massive upgrade over the oem stock. extremely comfortable, very nice adjustments. much stiffer. if i ever want more than this ill get a chassis. but this thing is damn comfy standing and prone.
its butt heavy but that actually helped a lot with the heavy barrel i have. the rifle just about balances at the front scope ring now
barrel free floats and would so even if the barrel was a straight taper bull.

its inletted for both top and bottom bolt release, and the front pillar/screw hole is slotted to fit both screw spacings. had to trim 3 threads off the screw in the front to clear the bolt when tightened. no change in zero after instal but i only fired one round at a water bottle 100 yards off. so if it did it was slight.

at the time of the typing this it actually went down in price. go figure lol but only $10 less than i paid. shipping was $14
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_...stk+sav+mdl+10