I have a Model 116 in 7mm Rem Mag. It has what Im guessing is referred to as a blind magazine. There is no hinged floor plate to release the rounds from the magazine. If possible, I would like to convert the rifle to accept box magazines preferably, or at the very least, convert it to have a hinged floor plate. Im open to replacing the stock if necessary, but Id rather not break the bank in doing so. What would I need to do if this is even possible?