I order to hold your price point, you do have some options but it depends upon what type of shooting you want to do, and how much detail work you are capable of doing to any stock you purchase. Stockysstocks has many, many different types of ready to shoot stocks from bench rest to field carry within your price range. More selection is available from Richards Micro Fit but you have to do all the final fitting, pillaring, bedding and finish work. Boyds has a good selection of stocks that will fit, however again, you have to do your own pillar installation if that is desired.
For a quick drop-in and go shoot option for under $200, EABrown has a nice thumbhole laminate stock that I put under a 12FV. Shoots very well but is a bit heavy to carry in the field. Pillars are already installed and the one I got was truly a drop in and shoot. No work needed. I did bed it later on, but it shot very well straight out of the box.
The 26" varmint weight barrel on the 12FV makes for a nose heavy rifle, especially if you put it in a lightweight hunter stock. With a heavier stock, a bi-pod and shooting from a bench or back of a Pick-up, it can be extremely accurate.