Ok so i just got this gun on Thursday of last week. Went straight to the range that day a few hours later. It was supposedly bore sighted at the shop and all the fittings and what not were tightened down as well. I set up at 50 yards just to see how I'd do. 1st 3 rounds not even on paper. So I decided to step back and go down to 25 yards only to find that the rifle was several clicks low and a few clicks right. So i got that adjusted. moved up to 50 and kept honing it in. I didn't get to finish because it got dark outside so i left for the day. I went home and cleaned my rifle to perfection(lol i'm ocd when cleaning my firearms).

So we come to yesterday. I felt we were close enough at 50 that i could step to 100 and not have any issues. I set up and i was drastically right and slightly low. I moved the sight over and got it center. then i got it up. Now here's the problem. I have the rifle to where i can pop 2 in the bullseye on a "shoot n see" target and the 3rd round will usually go off about 4-5 inches for no apparent reason. Now if i throw anything other than the Hornady 168 grain it's almost as if I have to sight the rifle in all over... the shots are slightly to the right and a little low... is there any explanation for this or do I go back and have them replace the rifle?

Day 1 - i was using Federal 150 grain to sight it in
Sunday - I used Hornady A-Max 168 Grain