Hi guys, just looking for a little advise on my new 12 lrvp in 22-250. I picked up the gun new and a Zeiss hd5 5-25. After checking the scope for center via the mirror method I installed and headed out to sight in.
Long story> short version = I find it shoots a feet low and right at 50 yards. take it home double check mounting and install a 20 moa rail. I am now on target at 100 yards with the 20 moa rail and used 3/4 of my scope elevation and quite a bit of my windage ( i forget how how much).

When done sighting in I had the scope on target and looked trough the barrel and the target is not visible. If I maneuver around a bit I can see the target backstop down and to the right.
At home holding the rifle up to a light and sighting down the bore I have the impression the bore curves down and to the right. I cannot seem to shine a laser without hitting the bore wall either although it may be the cheap laser.

Is this common? take it back to retail, send it for repair or just shoot it? It seems to shoot pretty good so far