Just an update. Turns out the rifle did not continue to work with the better ammo. I ended up contacting Savage and sending it back a second time. I contacted the CEO and he put me in touch with head of customer service. I received some really good service too. It has restored my faith in Savage. I was told my Joe DeGrande head of CS that some of my problem may have been the Tula ammo. He had a feeling that I may have been getting some hot loads and it may have blown the new ejector out again. He highly recommended not using it. I'm not sure if that was it but I took his advise and took the Tula ammo out of the equation. This time around they replaced the ejector and extractor again plus polished the feed ramp and removed a few burrs. They also did another accuracy test for me and had 1/2" in 100 yards. I was having some trouble at 100 yards but it is either me or the scope not the rifle. They paid to have it shipped to them both times so I was happy with that. I put 90 rounds of the cheaper Remington ammo through it without one problem. I'm so happy I was able to get this fixed, it was depressing to buy a new rifle and have problems.