Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1781

Thread: Cabela's Savage 12FV THREAD FEST

Basic Member

Quote Originally Posted by snapcrackpop View Post
    Woo hoo! Number 1000 reply!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    LOL.

Basic Member
    It appears I did not have good luck on my second rebate. I checked the status a minute ago and the rebate status is on Step 2. It says "Non-Compliant 12/11/2017". I can only wonder what that means. I checked my scan and photo I submitted, and all looks well. I guess they will let me know what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by NicfromAlabama View Post
    It appears I did not have good luck on my second rebate. I checked the status a minute ago and the rebate status is on Step 2. It says "Non-Compliant 12/11/2017". I can only wonder what that means. I checked my scan and photo I submitted, and all looks well. I guess they will let me know what I need.
    I just had that today as well. I called the number on the email and the gal took care if it (took about 10minutes) but now I show approved

I submitted mine online on 11/30/17 and shows approved today.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    I just had that today as well. I called the number on the email and the gal took care if it (took about 10minutes) but now I show approved
    Was it an error on their part or something missing? I checked what I submitted, which was a scan of all my documents from Cabela's and a picture of the box UPC. It all looked good to me.

Mine just showed non-compliant also. I called about a week ago to check what was happening and was told everything looked good...grrrrr. Guess tomorrow I’ll call

Just checked mine again after seeing a couple above shot down. To my surprize i got another rifle got approved, 2 so far.

Basic Member
    Mine was marked received 11/17/2017. A few days ago I called to inquire. I explained my first one didnt go so easy, I just wanted to make sure all was ok.
    The gentleman I spoke with checked, and told me all was fine, very clear images. Today, I got two emails several minutes apart. First one says non compliant no serial number. The second one had this and also added no upc code. Funny it was there a couple of days ago!

Guess I will call back tomorrow. Very discouraging. All was submitted in perfect order and checked on at Vista Outdoors, who verified....

GRRRRR! is right.

Russellc

Basic Member
    Was it an error on their part or something missing? I checked what I submitted, which was a scan of all my documents from Cabela's and a picture of the box UPC. It all looked good to me.
    Same here. Me thinks some are not as adept at finding the images as others are. The serial number and upc code were the two things I was most careful with.

Russellc

Basic Member
    Just got mine today. Installed a Seekins precision 20 moa scope base and a nikon black x1000 4-16x50.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russellc View Post
    Same here. Me thinks some are not as adept at finding the images as others are. The serial number and upc code were the two things I was most careful with.

Russellc

Call me cynical, but it makes me wonder if a lazy individual(s) decided to mark them as "Non-compliant" rather than just process them, and leave it up to someone else to take care of it. I've been seeing more and more of that type behavior everywhere.

Basic Member
    ^^^ Just because you're cynical, doesn't mean your wrong.

Similarly, just because I am paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Call me cynical, but it makes me wonder if a lazy individual(s) decided to mark them as "Non-compliant" rather than just process them, and leave it up to someone else to take care of it. I've been seeing more and more of that type behavior everywhere.
    That very well could be. I made sure all the pics I submitted were very clear. I checked and I called Thursday the 7th of last week, and the gal that checked said all of the correct images were present and it should go through processing without issues. Then the dreaded email today. The email today said it will take an additional 4 weeks to get things reprocessed. I will be calling tomorrow to get this straight.

I received an email telling me the rebate is on its way. There were no difficulties in my case. I wonder if the processing folks get in trouble with their boss if their "pass" rate is too high so they randomly flag a certain number of applications?

Mine was received on 12/1 and I got the email saying I was approved yesterday 12/11. Now I just have to wait for it to be mailed.

Basic Member
    I just called this morning and there is some glitch, the person I spoke with said all was there and I should shortly be showing compliant and my card will be here in 30 days or less.

Russellc

Team Savage

Got my approved email yesterday. Submitted 12/2, approved 12/11, now 6 - 8 weeks for the card.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snapcrackpop View Post
    Part# 106705
    Description: Frame Assy, short matte NBR (DBM)
    Price: $78.00

Part# 110930
    Description: Mag box assy, 308, DBM (10 round) w/logo button & new spring
    Price: $58.00
    Shipping: $15.00
    These are the part numbers from savage for the btm metal and box mag.

FYI: there is also a part to add a bottom to your existing internal mag to change it into an external mag....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by russellc View Post
    I just called this morning and there is some glitch, the person I spoke with said all was there and I should shortly be showing compliant and my card will be here in 30 days or less.

Russellc
    And it now shows approved.....

Russellc

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyShackle View Post
    That very well could be. I made sure all the pics I submitted were very clear. I checked and I called Thursday the 7th of last week, and the gal that checked said all of the correct images were present and it should go through processing without issues. Then the dreaded email today. The email today said it will take an additional 4 weeks to get things reprocessed. I will be calling tomorrow to get this straight.
    Definitely call in, 1-800-998-8758. They are open until 7:00 PM. The same situation here. I was told there is some glitch in the way the UPC code is read, and they corrected all over the phone. Now shows compliant. Search on the status look up page in the fashion they use on the phone to correct it. For me, the "address method" was used by the person at outdoor Vista. I usually search by "phone number method" and it showed the entry no longer there! When I did the "address method" it was there approved. Now the wait...

Russellc

Yeah thanks! I called them this morning. They took care of everything and said I should be receiving my card within 4 weeks. All is well.

Mine was also denied. I called and talked to a guy he checked my photos and said it was all good. The problem is the people who first check them don't know what to look for and deny them. I got it straightened out and he said I should have the card in 30 days.

Mine shows approved today submitted 12/4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    My card app was received 11/12 and approved 12/11, with a 6-8 weeks to process the mailing.

Got an approval email today. It said ‘Award’ should arrive in 6 to 8 weeks.