Thread: After market triggers.

lomfs24

After market triggers.

I don't know what all the names are for the parts so you might have to bear with me a little. I have a model 10 short action with a DBM (newer style) and the bolt release in the trigger guard rather than up along the side like many of the models. It appears like the bolt release and the trigger sear are all on the same piece of metal. For my style of action the lever drops down towards the trigger guard and it engages with the button on the guard. For the regular style that piece of metal runs up along the side of the action to the tab that sticks just above the stock.

If I get an after market trigger does it use that same piece of metal or does it replace it with a different piece that comes out the same way? The reason I ask is that I am looking to get an XLR stock. I can get it with the bolt release that will work with my action right now. But if I get a different trigger are they going to send me the same parts so everything still works or do they give me parts to change the bolt release?

iamsniper1

Re: After market triggers.

Whatever after market trigger you want,email or call first,find out what parts
    are included with the trigger group,omits the guess work.
    By the way,why are you replacing the Accu trigger?

lomfs24

I am not replacing it...yet!
    I am just looking at my options down the road. If I want to replace the trigger later I want to be able to do that. I would hate to sink $800+ into a stock only to find out that I can't change the trigger later because it won't fit in the stock or I can't get the bolt out later.

Basic Member

Tag for more info