Thread: Accutrigger springs?

jwolf

Accutrigger springs?

I have an LRPV with the red target trigger, that lets off about 8 ozs. I was wondering if the difference betwwen the red trigger and the others is only springs and if so where can you get the springs at. I have a model 16 gun & 3 model 12s besides the LRPV and would like to lighten them up some. I know a lot of guys don't like the accutrigger but I do & would like to get all of them working like the target trigger. Thanks in advance for any help, Jim

82boy

Re: Accutrigger springs?

Quote Originally Posted by jwolf
    I have an LRPV with the red target trigger, that lets off about 8 ozs. I was wondering if the difference betwwen the red trigger and the others is only springs and if so where can you get the springs at. I have a model 16 gun & 3 model 12s besides the LRPV and would like to lighten them up some. I know a lot of guys don't like the accutrigger but I do & would like to get all of them working like the target trigger. Thanks in advance for any help, Jim
    Nope, If I remember right they use the same springs.(My memory is a bit funny I think that the blade spring may be different.) The main difference is in the sears. The target accu-trigger sear is cut with a different angle. (ID-ed by the small dimple under the bolt release flag.)