Just wanted to say hi to everyone. 8)

I just picked up my second .22 rifle today. Walking around in Dick's Sporting Goods today I stumbled across the gun counter...Hmm wonder how I got over here.
Out of the corner of my eye I caught a green synthetic stock...asked to look at it, Turned out to be the exact gun I've been interested in, a Savage Arms FVXP. Long story short...filled out papers, the dude at the counter mounted the scope for me, I grabbed a $15 dollar soft case, and out the door I went. Picked up 200 rounds of CCI mini mags on the way to the range. Then spent the next 45minutes to hour sighting in the scope that was "supposedly" laser bore sighted. Lots of fun. Can't wait till next time.

2 questions....
- I remember reading somewhere about the last round in the mag not loading properly...yea..it kept happening. What cause's this.

- What type of range/accuracy can I expect from this gun using the 40g CCI mini mags?

I'm completely new to this stuff so please bear with my newbie questions. Im used to just plinking around with my SKS and GSG5. I would like to use this rifle to get a little more serious with my shooting. Maybe one day jump to a larger caliber like my Ruger 30-06. But for now I'm really loving the price of .22 ammo.

[img width=600 height=239]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/g0tink87/SavagemarkIIFVXP.jpg[/img]