Hey guys maybe i can pick some brains here. I bought a sav.12fvss. to build up and this is what i have so far. Choate stock, egw 20moa base, burris low rings, (dont hit me) BSA 6x24x44 scope because my bushy 4200 didnt have that kind of adj. to zero at 100. and the gun is a pretty good shooter. I hand load. I have confirmed a 1-9 barrel twist via marked cleaning rod. to the question: Has anyone shot 40grain vmaxs out of this particlular weapon with any kind of good results? I have loaded, 68hpbt hornadys, shot ok over varget and H322 loaded 52 hpbt sierras over H322 shot ok, loaded 52hpbt hornadys shot ok im not askin for a miricle out of a bone stock gun here just like some imputs if it possible. Best groups so far are 25grn varget with a 52 hornady seated at 2.234 oal. shot .564 @ 100 5 shot group Im gettin ready to start loading for my trip and was wondering if anyone had a good bullet with varget or H322 they could share? My rem. shoots either powder great so id like to just buy bulk one powder and bullet if it possible but def. the same powder so i get the same lot for each rifle. thanks in advance.