Thread: Vortex PST FFP MOA 6-24x50mm.

gt40

Vortex PST FFP MOA 6-24x50mm.

Today Vortex called me to inform me that they e-mailed me a return sticker to return my 6-24x50mm PST FFP MOA scope and they will send me my new one with the improvements.

gt40

rodeo trash

Re: Vortex PST FFP MOA 6-24x50mm.

That's a sign of a company who cares about their customers. I'm waiting for my new PST and my Savage 12 LRP .260

rodeo trash

Hey gt40, since you have already been using the Vortex PST, maybe you can tell me what height rings that you went with. I've got the Nightforce 1" mediums on order but would like to go shorter if possible. The barrel on the rifle that I have coming is the heavy fluted. Any help on this would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance. Oh and how do you like your PST???

gt40

Quote Originally Posted by rodeo trash
    Hey gt40, since you have already been using the Vortex PST, maybe you can tell me what height rings that you went with. I've got the Nightforce 1" mediums on order but would like to go shorter if possible. The barrel on the rifle that I have coming is the heavy fluted. Any help on this would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance. Oh and how do you like your PST???
    I really like the PST FFP scope that I have. You are asking me about what hight rings I have. Yours are 1" and mine is 30MM which is much larger tube than a 1". I am a little confused. Are you interested in a PST 30mm tube or are you getting a 1" tube scope. If you are getting a scope like mine I have low rings on top of a 20 MOA Picatinny rail. Here are some pictures and explanation of what I used.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=584687&highlight=

gt40

dmack

Quote Originally Posted by gt40
    I really like the PST FFP scope that I have. You are asking me about what hight rings I have. Yours are 1" and mine is 30MM which is much larger tube than a 1". I am a little confused. Are you interested in a PST 30mm tube or are you getting a 1" tube scope. If you are getting a scope like mine I have low rings on top of a 20 MOA Picatinny rail. Here are some pictures and explanation of what I used.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=584687&highlight=

gt40
    I think he is talking about 1" ring height. nightforce ring height = .885, 1.00, 1.125 ex.
    If you're using Burris low Extreme Tactical rings they should measure about .840 to center of the 30mm scope.

Basic Member

That's a sign of a company who cares about their customers. I'm waiting for my new PST and my Savage 12 LRP .260
    I've bought 2-3 other LR target/varmint scopes waiting for my 6-24 PST....

Just about ready to forget about it.......

Vortex C/S is #1 though......
    S/shot Savage & heavy Pac Nor's rock !! 'JM' Marlin lever gun nut !

joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Armed in Utah
    I've bought 2-3 other LR target/varmint scopes waiting for my 6-24 PST....

Just about ready to forget about it.......

Vortex C/S is #1 though......
    Don't for get about it they are in the mail.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...84#Post2365784

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...90#Post2343490

joseph