Been starting out since I graduated from school.

First hitch was that a transcript took until 11 Jan to get placed in the mail. Second was not actually having money to get to work with, driving 500 miles a week until I got an apartment. Interim solution I figured would be a credit card. Neither the bank I have done business with for 8 years nor Citibank would issue credit to me.

The apartment complex I found said I didn't exist and that I needed to call them back to straighten out the fact that I have had no credit record.

Now, because I don't have a credit history, my employer wouldn't even open an account for my utilities service that I'm an engineer for. This is the same place I worked for as an intern in college.

So I have this haiku about how humans have been degraded by technology:

I sat quietly
for 20 long minutes
in a lasting queue

---
EDIT: Yay! Apparently my previous slumlord issued me a notice of non-payment for a month which I was not legally liable for (January, lease termination via hand-delivered and signed written notice) in the first place. I hope he can cut me my check for my security deposit really quickly, after Friday, he'll be in violation of the law.
---

I dream of a world in which mankind exists to each others not as numbers, but as neighbors.