They havent made these for a few years,and they were getting pretty high when they still lmade them. I got a chance at a mint one few weeks ago for $300, .223/12G, screw in chokes, uses mossberg chokes, syn. stock. Took it to the range yesterday, had a weaver scope base on it, but could still use the sight on the barrel. .223 shot a little left, tapped the rear sight over, shot 2 at 25 yds, and then 3 at 50, about an inch high, but wadded right together, I mean tight! I then shot some clay pigeon pieces I had set up, about 1/4 to 1/3 size piecs of normal clays, 3 in a row at 100yds with open sights! Then I put in a full choke, and tried some #4 Turkey load, 2 3/4 magnum, some old loads I had, and at 40 yards, kept the whole load in about a 14 inch circle. The shot pattern hit right under the point of aim, so for gobblers I should just hold over his head and let her rip. I am gonna try a turkey choke and maybe some Dead Coyote loads, I think this would be a great run and gun combo for yote calling or turkey hunting either one, in states that allow it. The .223 kicks like .22 rimfire and the 12 aint bad either. I am going to shorten the stock, and put a limbsaver I have on it. I believe I will leave it as is, instead of a scope, I have several dedicated varmint rifles. I am also thinking about ordering a .22/.223 chamber insert, and see how it does, Could end up with a heck of a survival gun. What do you guys think?