Ok, got plenty of rifles and have never absolutely reloaded. For christmas Santa brought me the big bad $800 reloading kit. Setting up the garage for it now. I have a couple really hard kicking rifles for hunting not very fun to shoot and a couple rimfires I love to shoot. So here's where I am at.

No sense in reloading a rifle I do nto enjoy shooting very much and use maybe every couple years to hunt. Mainly hunt with a muzzle loader now adays so the rifles mainly gather dust. But I love to shoot.

I am looking at the title rifle in .243 at a local gun shop. Was thinking of buying it and setting up to reload 243. Also thinking about buying a 308 shilen barrel for the same rifle and setting up to load for that. 243 would be a nice song dog gun. How does this firearm stack up in the scheme of savages. Read an article on it and that is what intrigues me. Not much money with good out of the box accuracy. I have a Kimber I paid a lot more for and it is nice but I am afraid of scratching the wood. Want a really good shooting beater rifle I do not mind using. The upgradability in the furture also has me hooked on it.

223 is another load I am setting up to reload for as santa with the reloading kit (unknown to ms Clause) in September slipped a RRA varmitter into the gun safe. I love shooting that thing and factory ammo can get expensive because it likes the high end fodder.

On the reloading subject. If a guy was to buy a couple hundred rounds of new brass what is the best of them, and then whats the best value. Mainly punching paper but the occasional coyote also.