Thread: Model 12 BVSS Trigger

Moore

Model 12 BVSS Trigger

?? Basix or SSS and why

Thanks for the feedback

dcloco

Re: Model 12 BVSS Trigger

Jard.

Very crisp and comes in 1 lb and 1.5 lb models. Comes with a new sear to change the angle.

Have one installed and another on the bench waiting on me. :)

82boy

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    ?? Basix or SSS and why
    Thanks for the feedback
    Not sure what your question is.

The first models of BVSS came from the factory equipped with the SSS competition trigger, then when they released the Accu-trigger, they stop installing the SSS trigger, in the 12 BVSS and the 12VSS, and started installing the accu-trigger. Do you have one of the older BVSS's that have the SSS trigger, and are wondering what brand it is? Or are you asking what trigger is better? If so please use the search feature, this subject has been covered hundreds of times.

mmargotta

82boy....you mean that I took out an SSStrigger when I installed my Timney? I paid $100 for no reason when I could have just adjusted it!?.....DUH!!! :-[

take out something like this? [img width=600 height=450]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/gcidso123/reargripstriker009.jpg[/img]
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

mmargotta

Actually no.......that looks like the trigger in my other BVSS, The one that I took out had a silver trigger also, if that means anything. ( I better not hijack this thread anymore, the original OP might get mad!)

Quickshot

I have a pre accu-trigger,12bvss, that was not an SSS trigger. I put in a basix and have been well satisfied with a 1 1/4# trigger that has been just fine for several years now for groundhog shooting. If you are considering more competitive shooting, you may want a more sophisticated trigger. My .02, Good luck with your choice. Quick

Moore

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I didn't think anyone was hijacking the post.

I guess I woke up the bee under 82boys head dress, I'll do a search and not ask questions!

82boy

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    I guess I woke up the bee under 82boys head dress, I'll do a search and not ask questions!
    Don't get me wrong this site is great for asking questions, but please use the search feature because some questions could easily be answered by doing so. As in "what trigger is better" it has literally been asked hundreds of times. Repeat questions also waste up bandwidth, and eventually causes the site to have problems.