This is from my new to me Switchback 6mmARC with a 22" Light Varmint barrel with factory brake.

Just completed shooting 4 powder OCW ladders using a 87gr Hornady VMAX bullet using; BL-C2, TAC, Benchmark and A2460 powders. These were shot at 200yds, bright sun, 50*, 5-7mph steady head wind. 75 rounds in total. All but the BL-C2 were loaded at .5gr increments while the BL was at .3gr increments.

Initial impression was that I was unimpressed with all of these. Only one close to looking as a possibility was a mid-range load with the A2460 which was a complete surprise as there is very little data with this powder. What I can say is that there was a definite POI shift with all 4. The BL-C2 and TAC WERE all high, the Benchmark was low and the A2460 showed the greatest shift from low to high within a full 2grain increase from start to max.. Haven't measured it but looks to be a full 2" shift.

So being new and unfamiliar with this gun and cartridge I don't know yet if the gun doesn't like the bullet, the weight, the powders or if this one just doesn't shoot.