So i put a 2.5-12.5x42 trijicon accupoint on my 308 and was very impressed. For the sake of making my 3 savage bolt guns as similar as possible i ordered a pair of trijicon accupoint 1-6×24 scopes for my 223 and 243, as theyre my predator calling guns, which i want lpvos on. These are replacing 1-6×24 leupold patrol 6hd and 1-6×24 vortex viper pst II scopes. Just put the 1-6 trijicon on my 243, and i can say hands down, looking through the scope at 1x with both eyes open, its clearer than any other lpvo ive used, and ive used a good few of them. No discernable distortion at all, just see a black ring. Much clearer at 1x than even my zeiss victory v8.
Just a public service announcement i guess, dont sleep on trijicon if youre scope shopping. The glass is very good and the adjustments are absolutely spot on. As soon as i get my 243 rezeroed with the new scope im swapping out the scope on my 223.
Bonus, the 1-6 trijicons are 1/4 moa adjustments, whereas most lpvos are 1/2 moa, or maybe 1/3.