Spent a little time in the loading room today, and I now have a batch of ammo ready for my 24" 6.5 Bullberry. Shooter's World Precision powder, CCI-200 primers and brand-new Starline 30-30 brass along with the Sierra 120 grain tipped GameChanger comprise the recipe for this new load.

So far, this load has been exceptionally accurate, and I can't wait for a local piggie to present itself. A couple days ago, with the slightest of breezes coming in from my right, I fired the 3-shot, 200 yard group below. Shot #1 and #3 virtually overlapped, and you have to look closely to see that two bullets passed through that spot on the target. I could not tell where #3 landed through my scope and didn't figure it out until I drove up to the target berm (and put my glasses on ha ha). I know there was tons of luck involved with this group, but hey, I'll take it.

The scope on my 6.5BB is a Noblex (Docter) N4 Vario 2.5-10x50. It does not have PA or side focus, adding yet another degree of luck into the mix for the group as it is parallax-corrected for 100 meters.