Thread: Honest Injun

Honest Injun

Hello all. I hope I am doing this correctly. I am a Seneca indian from the Iriquois Confederacy of Indians. I am also a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. My primary MOS was Avionics Technician. As any Marine knows, you have the opportunity to learn and earn other MOSs. After my tour I stayed in NC and have lived in NC ever since. I am an outdoorsman and own 14 acres ofwooded mountainside with multiple springs of pure clean water. All of the local flora and fauna call it home. I protect it with alot of enthusiasm. I have owned many Savage firearms, from single-shot shotgun to high-powered rifles. There is currently a single-shot in the 12, 16ga, and 410 in the house, a sbs 12ga, a "Coachman" a22Hornet, plus a 270. I look for the 20ga and know where one is at but alas I introduced him to firearms and he developed an attachment. No judgements here. I live an honorable life and am know as a charitable, benevolent, tax paying member of society.
    Last edited by Honest Injun; 03-16-2024 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Additional information

I tried to add additional information but I didn't do something right. Anyhow I was just going to add there are many more firearms ,all legally accounted for. All laws and regulations, requirements are followed
    Safety is paramount. No options. The primitive weapons are also as lethal. The fpe generated by a pcp air-powered arrow shooting rifle is amazing. $$$ but it all comes out in the wash.

Welcome Sir. Glad to see you come to the site. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Banned
    Welcome my friend. Good on ya having those 14 acres! That’s the one thing they ain’t making any more of… land.

That is a coincidence, I’ll say. I myself am actually a Native American! My father was born in the US and his father’s Grandfather’s Great-Great Grandfather before! In fact, we can trace both my Father’s & Mother’s sides back to the early 1700’s & mid 1600’s respectively; long before it was the United States! If that don’t make a person Native, I don’t know what is! HaHa!

Welcome to the group!
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67