Thread: Honest Injun

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Honest Injun

Hello all. I hope I am doing this correctly. I am a Seneca indian from the Iriquois Confederacy of Indians. I am also a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. My primary MOS was Avionics Technician. As any Marine knows, you have the opportunity to learn and earn other MOSs. After my tour I stayed in NC and have lived in NC ever since. I am an outdoorsman and own 14 acres ofwooded mountainside with multiple springs of pure clean water. All of the local flora and fauna call it home. I protect it with alot of enthusiasm. I have owned many Savage firearms, from single-shot shotgun to high-powered rifles. There is currently a single-shot in the 12, 16ga, and 410 in the house, a sbs 12ga, a "Coachman" a22Hornet, plus a 270. I look for the 20ga and know where one is at but alas I introduced him to firearms and he developed an attachment. No judgements here. I live an honorable life and am know as a charitable, benevolent, tax paying member of society.
    Last edited by Honest Injun; 03-16-2024 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Additional information