Thread: TriggerTech

Team Savage

TriggerTech

From TriggerTech:

" Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in TriggerTech.
    We have plans to get into many more platforms in the future, but do not make a trigger for Savage rifle’s yet.
    We have noted your product request and will use it to help drive the request further.

Thank you very much...."

Please pay attention to "We have noted your product request and will use it to help drive the request further..." it appears the more Savage Enthusiast contact TriggerTech; the quicker TriggerTech would move forward in a TriggerTech Savage trigger offering.

Here is their contact info:

TriggerTech | Customer Service Representative

2440 Tedlo Street
    Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 3V3
    O. +1-888-795-1485
    www.triggertech.com
    Last edited by LDSILLS; 03-15-2024 at 12:31 PM. Reason: grammer

Quite a few on here have been going after this for a "couple of years" now. Here's my current take.....
    It will be no better then everything else on the market, and why they have not put one to market.
    Some time back when the dinosaurs still roamed, Jewel did produce a prototype. In order to get
    it to bench rest standards, at the time, some machining had to be done on the action itself to make
    it work and making it cost ineffective. The trigger was up for sale on Accurate Shooter some time
    back, but then again you needed to have the machined action to go with it.....I do hope TT does
    come up with some, but the Savage platform itself won't allow it as currently made.
    Keeping my bad Karma intact since 1952

Banned
    Read this one I did 2-years ago. https://www.savageshooters.com/showt...05-TriggerTech

I was a big fan of TriggerTech. I was going back & forth chats with one of the guys there. And I was will to wait (at the time). But it was just more nonsense from them. Quite frankly, I agree with Fuj’. Even if TriggerTech finally releases one for the 110, I don’t expect it to be any different from what’s available. The problem is unfortunately, the Savage Trigger, Bolt Release, Firing Pin Assembly system. It just doesn’t lend itself to a reworked model trigger like that of a Rem700. It just doesn’t. Jard tried and failed.

The Target Accutrigger will do everything even the best Aftermarket trigger will do. For those who don’t like the Safety Blade, well, I’m sorry for that.