Greetings.

Rifle, scope, hunter “accuracy” puts the correct bullet where it’s supposed to be. IMHO, that moves rifle / load accuracy way up in priority.

First, 2 quick notes about my post. 1) Have purchased this rifle, dedicated to LR Coyote hunting. Nothing else. A heavy (all up 11+ lbs.) Savage Low Profile in .243 Win. Nosler 90 gr Accubond with H4350 / CCI LR BR-2 primer. Zeiss Conquest 6x24x50. 2) Headed to Virginia in 10 days...to Bang Steel for some basic training on “dialing.”

Said respectfully now…I’ve been reloading / hunting / target shooting since way before most of you were born. And I have NEVER seen a rifle put 4 bullets through the SAME hole at 100 yards.

First shot…dead center. Second shot? Looking thru the 60x spotting scope for hole # 2…where was it? I walked up to the target and found 1 hole. ONE perfect hole. Surely, I didn’t miss the entire target? Seriously doubtful. Third shot. Standing at the target, EXACTLY 1 hole!! 3 in the same hole?? I slid a sheet of paper behind that hole. Walked back to the bench. Fourth shot. Like the first 3, looked good when the firing pin hit the primer. Didn’t bother looking thru the spotting scope. Walked down to the target. Looked at 1 hole. Slid the sheet of paper out. 1 hole. Exactly. Target hole expansion? ZERO.

No doubt the LR crowd can do this with their $20K bench guns and 4 oz triggers…but a hunting rifle with a hunting bullet? Non custom?

Please understand, I’m NOT bragging here. I’ve read where other shooters have achieved similar results with their heavier Savage Varmint / Target rifles. Just sharing one man’s personal, very gratifying experience.

Be safe everyone. Thanks for reading my post.

Cheers.