Hey everyone, I've had my Tisas Raider for about a year now and have put approx 1000 rounds through it. Within the last couple of months it has developed a couple of issues. First, it started ejecting brass differently. I've had brass go directly vertical (it has hit me in my forehead.....not fun) and I've had brass go 6-8 feet directly to the side. Along with every direction in-between. Ideas as to what is going on/solutions?

Secondly, occasionally I will encounter a failure to feed. Once or twice every 50 rounds. The slide will go over the round and slam it into the feed ramp, pinning it there. This leaves a sizable dent in the case from the bottom edge of the slide driving into it. I've seen similar dents (considerably smaller, but the same shape) in the fired cases ejected from the pistol. I think the smaller dents are from the round hitting the top of the barrel chamber during feeding. Thoughts?

I've installed a full length guide rod (I like how they look) with the stock recoil spring and am running Chip McCormick mags. The issues were present before changing to a FLGR.

Shooting Winchester white box FMJ

Thanks!