Thread: Huge Thank You to Noemi & Lance at GunShack!

Banned

Huge Thank You to Noemi & Lance at GunShack!

Thank you to these two, with a special thanks to Noemi. You took the time to not only listen & try, but came through with flying colors. Kindness, attention to detail, I just can’t say enough. And something I was expecting to take a couple months, she side in a week!

Guys. If you haven’t been to GunShack before, or very recently, I strongly recommend a visit. You find a few new things already & in the coming days/weeks. Let’s just say what was once UN-Obtainable, is now within reach. That’s all I’ll saying. Thank you again Noemi & Lance.

Team Savage
    I am taking a look now...Thanks Dave

Team Savage
    Oh great. There goes another hundred bucks. :)
    (Thanks Dave)

Basic Member
    Yes, I have used them and their service is outstanding. Great resource for us Savage shooters.

Great folks and great service, what more could one ask for? Anyone in the San Antonio area should swing by their retail store in Helotes, TX to say hi as well.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Team Savage
    " Anyone in the San Antonio area should swing by their retail store in Helotes, TX to say hi as well. "
    Going there in April to see new Great Grand Child.

Advertiser
    Dave, thank you and the other members so much for your kind accolades (this is Noemi). I don't get on Savage Shooters too often, I'm too busy packing up orders haha! It was such a pleasure speaking to you and I am so glad we were able to fill a need in the Savage community. My only regret is that we didn't do this sooner! Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lskok View Post
    Dave, thank you and the other members so much for your kind accolades (this is Noemi). I don't get on Savage Shooters too often, I'm too busy packing up orders haha! It was such a pleasure speaking to you and I am so glad we were able to fill a need in the Savage community. My only regret is that we didn't do this sooner! Have a wonderful evening everyone!
    I just recently places two different orders and I cannot say enough about your service. I also work as an RO at a large range here in Wisconsin and the guy that does all out maintenance and repair didn't know of you folks. Well he does now and even saved you on his phone!

Banned
    Let’s not forget also that besides being a Savage friendly shop which caters to many builders needs, they are a full scale gun shop with a pretty selection of rifles/pistols/shotguns & also a class III Suppressor dealer. (For you super-assassin, ninja’s out there) LOL! J/K

I’m doing the same: pointing folks there looking for anything.