Local gun store has one of these on the used rack. Pretty decent shape, not a lot of wear, but could use a good cleaning. Looks like it has been setting in a dusty closet for 10-20 years. Has a bushnell scope of some type. Fixed powder with a extremely short eye relief, whish is not good for a heavy recoil gun. Talk about a potential for scope bite! Black plastic stock and has a decent looking leather sling.
They have it priced at $579, which I feel like might be a little on the high side.
Curious if anyone could give me any opinions on if that is a good price or not.
The current model, the 212, is $679 new at couple online retailers I saw. Which is another reason I feel like the used 210 might be priced a little high.

Comparing the two online, the 210 has a 3 lug bolt with a 60 degree bolt throw.
The 212 has a 90 degree throw. It also seems to have a much wider spacing between the scope mounting bases making for more difficult scope mounting according to reviews I see online.

Handing it, I do like the 60 degree bolt throw and the action feels smooth. I read a few reviews online that the 212 feels a little gritty and not very smooth.

I am just looking for opinions of the value of one of these. I like it and would like to have it, but do not want to over pay for it. From what I have seen online of people comparing the two, I am kinda leaning towards the 210 as opposed to the 212.
I can not find any that have sold online recently to try and gauge value.