Thread: 110 long action stagger feed, which stocks are inletted for Accurate Mag bottom metal?

Team Savage

110 long action stagger feed, which stocks are inletted for Accurate Mag bottom metal?

I have a 110 stagger feed long action, and I am wondering which stocks are inletted to fit the above.

The website says the Accurate Mag bottom metals are designed for Accu-Stock rifles.

Will my action drop into an Accu-Stock?

Are there any lightweight aftermarket stocks that are pre-inletted for factory Savage bottom metal or the Accurate Mag bottom metals?

Thanks

Which magazine does your staggerfeed have? The detachable box or the fixed blind magazine?

I do know the accustock rifles use a different recoil lug and a centerfeed magazine with the CF blind mag versions sitting in the stock rather than attached to the action with tabs like the old SF blind mags, but am unsure of other differences or compatibility of your action with the newer CF detachable mags.

Id like to know whats required myself.
    I've always settled for improving factory stocks with bedding, opening up barrel channels etc.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Team Savage
    Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
    Which magazine does your staggerfeed have? The detachable box or the fixed blind magazine?

I do know the accustock rifles use a different recoil lug and a centerfeed magazine with the CF blind mag versions sitting in the stock rather than attached to the action with tabs like the old SF blind mags, but am unsure of other differences or compatibility of your action with the newer CF detachable mags.

Id like to know whats required myself.
    I've always settled for improving factory stocks with bedding, opening up barrel channels etc.
    Fixed stagger feed magazine.

Banned
    You would need to change your Action from Staggerfeed to Centerfeed. It’s not too difficult. Remove the mag box fixed to the Action & the magwell may need machined a bit on the back edge. Maybe not being a long Action. But yes, it can work & many have done it.