Just got this a week ago and I’m disappointed. Cleaned it and took it out. The magazine will not clip in with the action closed but that is just a common Savage trait. It is a pita to load. That comes with the Savage magazine design but I wanted a flush magazine. This action would be better in a B style stock. Don’t know why they don’t use that more often. Two piece scope bases. Would be better with one. It doesn’t look like mine are exactly straight or level with the action or each other but some of that could be stock to action fit. Fit and finish are good. Mounted the scope and out to the back yard with CCI 40 grain hp. A lot of fail to fire light strikes. Looked on line and apparently this is a common problem. Several times it let off two or three shots at what appeared to be full auto. Thought maybe it was me being clumsy so I adjusted the trigger pull up ( strange looking tool there ). Still letting off two shots for one trigger pull at times and I was paying attention. I quit monkeying with it. I realize that Savage makes a price point rifle for the most part and they are “shooters” and not collectors but this little rifle has some design problems. My question is, has anyone else had one go off twice or three times with one trigger pull? Anyone have light strikes?