Thread: Compatible Suppressor for 110 Precision Rifle

Compatible Suppressor for 110 Precision Rifle

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to the forum. I just got my first savage rifle its a 110 precision chambered in .308 Winchester. My rifle came with a nice muzzle break. However, I’m shopping around for a suppressor I can use with my 110. I’m interested in the Surefire SOCOM 762 but not sure if this supressor is compatible with the rifle. The muzzle break is too big for the suppresor to slide through, not sure if the best approach is to unscrew the muzzle (haven’t figured out the correct way to do that) and maybe attach the suppressor via screw on. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Banned
    Ok, the Surefire 762 is their own proprietary mounting. It is bit threaded & therefore, does not screw on the muzzle. Instead it uses a QD attachment via one of the Surefire Socom Muzzle attachments. You can choose the Socom 3 Prong Flashhider, the Socom Muzzle Brake or the Warcomp. (I have one of those on my high end AR15) Pictures if the Surefire Muzzle Attachments that will work, below. However, your barrel must be the threaded 5/8-24, or it’s a NoGo! Savage does a couple different muzzle thread sizes so check first. Unfortunately, your Savage Factory Muzzle Brake will not work with the Surefire Socom 762. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But welcome anyway!

Socom 3 Prong Flash Hider.

Socom Muzzle Brake.

Warcomp