Anyone else have it? It’s 4:39AM right now and I was awake all night. I’ve dealt with it to a small degree for several years. But about 2 months ago it got much, MUCH worse! Or I guess it took the 2 months to get to this point a little at a time. But for the last several weeks, I’ve been up for days at a time. Just feeling like I’m going crazy! And tired all the time! Big problem is that Restless Meg Syndrome, but pretty much my whole body going through it! And I just can’t switch my mind off. I feel constantly bothered through it. Saw my doctor this past week. Now she’s a Pain Medicine doctor, and she’s Depression Medication crazy. She’s been trying to get me to take Anti Depression crap for years. I don’t believe in it to begin with. Years ago being depressed was called being really sad, and everyone has experienced it at some point or another! To me it comes down to Strong & Weak minded individuals. That’s all. When you research the start of the whole Psychiatrist/Fake-Doctors, depression & pharmaceutical companies scene, it’s found they collided together and started inventing new diseases & the drugs to go along with ‘em! And when a drug didn’t work for one fake brain disease, they just called it something else and tried it on another of their made up diseases! Ever wonder why America’s Psychological Disorders number has increased something like 5,000% in the last 50 years? Anyway, I digress. So I’m trying to tell her I’m not depressed & she combats it with “oh, well, depression can exhibit itself in different ways. It could be why your so anxious and can’t sleep.” Yadda, yadda. I was hoping she would give me Valium or something, because I’ve taken that before for anxiety & it did a good job of relaxing me. But no go.. she gives this Trazodone crap, which is an Anti-Depressent, but apparently it’s not prescribed for depression anymore because the levels needed are so high, it just causes extreme drowsiness. So forget functioning in daily life on it. But she prescribed it to me for sleep. It seemed to work the last few nights, but the sleep I’m getting isn’t restful at all! “Marked Drowsiness” is an extreme understatement! I was prescribed the highest dosage, 1-pill a little before bedtime. I’m falling asleep fast, but like I said, the sleep I’m getting isn’t restful. It’s just BAD! And I’m so Drowsy in the morning. I’m waking up untested, sore all over and drowsy. Strange experience. I didn’t take last night to see what would happen. And, sure enough, No Sleep! I just couldn’t turn off. Uhhhg.. I don’t know what to do. Oh well. Just one more thing I guess.