Thread: FNG (fun new guy) here. Pushing 70 so the puter stuff is new.. Long story. Need a part and cant find it. Need help.

FNG (fun new guy) here. Pushing 70 so the puter stuff is new.. Long story. Need a part and cant find it. Need help.

Howdy:

FNG here (fun new guy). Pushing 70 so the puter stuff is new.. Long story. Need a part and cant find it. Need help.

Background. Some years back I picked up a 110E in 7mm. About that time Magna Port was big so I sent it in to tame the beast. It has served well for several years.. Well ultimately it was stuffed back in the safe as our agency started a swat team and I picked up a 308 for that purpose. (off topic).. In any event. My 110e went missing a while back. I polled my huting group to see who had it. No one raised their hand.. Fast forward to this year an through a miracle the old 110E showed up in my garage sitting on the freezer. It was in two parts.. Stock and action.

So I'm on the hunt for trigger guard and magazine spring & follower and action screws. Now I spent 1/2 the day looking on line. No joy, the second half of the day was joining this group and reading / searching.. Did I mention I'm new to the puter stuff and forums.. Again No joy.. Heck it took me 20 minutes to just figure out how to make a post..

Someone please point me in the right direction. Obligatory apology - If I've done something I shouldn't have please forgive me..

I'm an old guy who has some trigger time and just want to get that old beast back in order before I can’t shoot it anymore.

JR

Team Savage

Numrich/Gunpartsco would probably be your best bet for the parts. Hard to believe, but Ebay can be a good source as well. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilC View Post
    Numrich/Gunpartsco would probably be your best bet for the parts. Hard to believe, but Ebay can be a good source as well. Welcome!
    My thanks for the suggestion. That was the first place I checked.. I also did the Ebay thing but no joy. I'm just coming up with nada.. I"ll keep looking..

Team Savage
    try midwestgun works

Team Savage
    cheaper than dirt

Banned
    Welcome.

Won’t this work? Metal trigger guard, right?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/203874663753

Spring?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/33468846179...Bk9SR4qaj-6cYw

Action screws are quite easy.
    https://jaoutdoors.com/product/savag...action-screws/