Started a NEW tradition at Grandma and Papa's house this year. Grandma and I have four Children and nine Grandchildren with our First Great Grandchild due March 2024. While it is VERY unusual, we had ALL of them together yesterday to celebrate the birth of our Savior. We have tried to gather at our house on Christmas Eve for the last twenty plus years. While someone most of the time has to work, we are truly blessed when they all make it. Grandma and I smile at each other and need NO other gift. We are truly Blessed.
We have a lot of the meal catered and Grandma cooks the rest with a little help from the family of course. Last year as I looked at our beautiful HEALTHY Family, it brought tears to my eyes. First, I thanked GOD for them, their smiles and their Health. I then informed them that beginning in 2023 Christmas Eve Dinner at Grandma and Papas was NO LONGER FREE. Each adult guest would be EXPECTED to bring a twenty-dollar bill. We told them that Grandma and I would gladly still cover the cost of the meal, but when they arrived, they found the pictured bag sitting on the table. We are soo blessed and thankful but some other families are not so I am Happy and Proud to say that we collected $380.00 which will be donated to St Jude's Children Hospital this week.

NOT a single person complained about the $20 requirement. In fact, they all smiled as the dropped it in the bag.

The tradition begins,

We thank You Dear Lord for your Son and for all Our Blessings,
Merry Christmas My Friends
Papa & Grandma