Thread: difficulty posting pics this time?

Team Savage

difficulty posting pics this time?

I sold a S&W 686 on here and had no problems posting pics of it. Now i'm trying to sale a rifle and can't post pics. I have tried the hosting site imgbb but i guess i'm not tec savy enough. Any help on this? I have the pics on my desk top and iphone, says to big to load?

Team Savage

The reason is because of the classified section rules:

Access to our classified boards is semi-restricted to paid members to protect those who place ads from those looking to scam them out of their money or property. As such, those classified as New Members can view ads but not place or reply to ads. Those classified as Basic Members can view and reply to ads, but not place ads. To place an ad you will need to become a Team Savage member which will also make you eligible for all of the other additional benefits that come with being a Team Savage member. CLICK HERE for more details on our different membership levels.
    Posting for sale or want to buy outside the classified section is prohibited and why I deleted your for sale ad in the Vintage Savage/Stevens/Fox Firearms sub-forum. Suggest you re-read the User Agreement/Forum Rules and pay close attention to #6...

6. Engaging in any type of buying/selling/trading outside of the classifieds is strictly prohibited.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldpo View Post
    I sold a S&W 686 on here and had no problems posting pics of it. Now i'm trying to sale a rifle and can't post pics. I have tried the hosting site imgbb but i guess i'm not tec savy enough. Any help on this? I have the pics on my desk top and iphone, says to big to load?

ImgBB has nothing to do with the Forum. Make sure you upload, click the picture and copy the BBLink from the list of links. Then simply paste the image directly on your thread post. If it’s still not working, there is something with your software which I couldn’t begin to know without seeing your system. Do you have a Smart Phone, IPhone or such? You can do the same thing through it’s Internet connection. I do all my online antics with my IPhone.

Team Savage
    Thanks Dave for answering my question instead of telling me to pay close attention to # 6 in the rules, i'm new here and not as smart as some.

Banned
    Your welcome Harold.