Have a friend who is not a gun guy by any stretch, bought a new 110 in 350 legend for his boy for deer season. He's been struggling with feeding and extraction issues. He's 2 hours away so I have nothing hands on except a few video clips he sent me. I had him check his extractor and bolt face in general and all seems good. When he extracts (always for an empty and most of the time for a loaded cartridge) it leaves the brass behind, like it's coming off of the extractor. Then I find out it's not clambering rounds worth a damn (detachable mag). The bolt either rides over or the cartridge is kicked too high or low for the bolt to catch it. This makes me think its all a magazine issue, maybe the rounds below are knocking the spent brass off as well as not allowing a new round to chamber? Only other thing I can think is a chamber issue? (Polishing?)
First pic outdoors is a spent casing left behind not extracted all the way, the 2nd pic in his house is the cartridge kicking up when he tries to rack one in the chamber (full cartridge). My advice was to try spreading the mag lips in and out to find a sweet spot as I can't be hands on with it. Thoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20231129_202319_Messenger.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	10145
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20231129_202351_Messenger.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	10146