For many years, all the scopes, rings, rails & various other parts needing the fasteners torqued to specific Inch Pound’s, I’ve used my Snap On, 1/4” drive Torque wrench. I’ve never let it get too me but I’ve had my scope, rings & rail on & off more than usual over the last couple years. Many times I’ve though, “I’m getting a driver before I do this again!” LOL! As nice as my 1/4” Snap On is, it’s just overly cumbersome. So I finally broke down and picked up a Torque Screwdriver. I know many have the Wheeler Fat Wrench. I didn’t even go that much! I just got one of the copy cats of the wheeler. But it’s decent. The range is 10-70 inch pounds, compared to my Snap-On wrench at 20-200in.lbs. Also, I’m not worried about ultimate accuracy, as I’ll just test it against the Snap On Torque Wrench before using it. I know the Snap On is perfect, so it’s a good tester.

How bout the rest of you? Torque wrenches for the last 20+ years like me, or were you using a Torque Driver early on? And are you using the Wheeler or something else?