Thread: Bushnell Customer Service

Bushnell Customer Service

Just wanted to drop in and give everyone a heads up on Bushnell's customer service lately.
    First up, they are no longer responding to email/contact us messages, they want you to call in.
    Second, good luck getting through to talk to someone on the phone. Their system has a call back feature to call you back in the order you called. Problem is that with so many people trying to call in the que gets full really fast and they give you a message to try calling back later.
    Third... anything"extra" that is included with their scopes is no longer covered with the "bullet proof" warranty. So your SOL if there is a problem just opening up the box!

I can't begin to tell you all just how disappointed I am with the company. They used to ALWAYS have really good customer service and stood by their products. Not so much any more. They are understaffed and they don't seem to G.A.S.! It is a shame that another good company goes down the drain.

Basic Member
    Yep! I just had another scope replaced by them. And to top it off they seem to be getting cheaper on the actual glass. I don't think I will be buying any more of their scopes. I had a 1-4 shotgun scope replaced. The replacement was a lot lighter than the one I sent in. Took it to the range and it lasted 25rds. It went completely blurry and you can't adjust anything. They then replaced it with a higher priced one. It is holding so far at one range trip, but the glass seems real cheap. It has a huge halo all around the edges. I might just send this back.

But I tried to email as that was how you get a return label. Never heard anything for 2 weeks. Then called and was on hold for 1.5hrs and was hung up on when they answered. Called back the next day, same thing! So the 3rd day I left my info and 6 hours later they called. But then they could not find my email I sent. So I gave him the case # and he all of a sudden found it. Then says a replacement is on its way already. Two weeks later I get a email saying they are going to replace the scope. And a tracking # will be sent. Still waiting on it. But the scope showed up the following day

they have been good to me gave me new. for every thing i sent back

was thinking its been a few years since i dealed with them. i sent 2 older simmons 44 mag back that lost zero for the price of the shipping the sent met two trophies

Banned
    It’s all explained here. What to do & where to send. https://www.bushnell.com/on/demandwa...t-10.10.19.pdf

Bushnell only has a couple scopes of interest to me anymore. The Elite Tactical (Japanese) & the newer Match Pro ED. (Chinese)

i always liked their 3200 elites.when i first started i used banners they were not bad but after buying a 3200 i never looked back. you get what you pay for

Banned
    The one Bushnell I was quite taken by was the Elite LRTS 4.5-18x44. And in FDE at that, LOL! It just seemed like the perfect scope to me. And how I wanted one. Not a chance of owning a $1000+ scope for me, in those days. But yes, that was the only Bushnell I was excited about, as it were.

Friend of mine had his Bushnell rangefinding Binoculars fail, while under the factory warranty. All it was was the button you press to get the range was intermittent. Bushnell told him they wouldn’t repair it but offered him a small discount off another one. Why would he give them more money when they won’t honor their own warranty. Won’t be buying a new Bushnell product anytime soon.

It’s really a shame because they used to make some nice products. I have an Elite 6500 2.5-16 scope on my 6.5cm and it is a very very nice scope!