Thread: savage 114

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

savage 114

anybody out there who has the savage 114 american classic ? let's see them if you have them.my 30;06 is what got me started on savage rifles ,,i still like wood and blue every now and then

Banned
    Honestly, I hate wood stocks & prefer Cerakote/Gunkote to bluing, but I must admit the 114 Classic is the first rifle like this that made me double take. It’s absolutely a beautiful piece.

Basic Member
    LOL. And I love wood stocks so the classics are what I like to see. I replaced my plastic Axis stock with a Boyd's laminated instead of a chassis. I may see about a Richard's micro fit for the next one.

When I had an AK pattern rifle I got some nice wood for it to replace the plastic that came with it.

i am not handy that rifle was ready for mount and scope it looked good. i got a stevens 200 to and its all stock thats my loaner. i did however put a boyds stock.om my 223 axis hb

Basic Member
    Perfect example of "Different strokes, Different Folks" How boring it would be if we all liked the same thing. All shot the same gun.

she is a savge so she is a shooter