Thread: Stevens 200 staggered feed

Stevens 200 staggered feed

Hi all, new here. Have searched the internet extensively and can find no info on the topic at hand. I apologize for redundancy if it has been discussed before and i just couldn't find it.

So i have an old Stevens 200 staggered feed 243. This past weekend I went ahead and ordered a stock from Boyds, and when scrolling through the options i clicked the wrong option on accident and didn't catch the mistake until it was too late. I accidentally clicked on the SA center feed option. I'm wondering is there any way I can get the stock I ordered to work when it shows up, or am I gonna have to send it back and pay the fees to exchange it for the right one? I appreciate any and all advice! Thank you!

You have a couple options.

1)list it for sale in our classifieds and see if you can recover most of your money. Then buy the correct stock.

2)Send it back and exchange it for the correct one.

3)Re-drill the front action screw hole in the correct location and bed in a front pillar. The correct location uses about half of the existing hole, so it is kind of hard to do unless you use a drill press and clamp it down.

BTW, Welcome to the forum. Tons of info here and plenty of people willing to help answer your questions.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Basic Member
    About a month ago I ordered an AT-1 Thumbhole and the next day discovered it wouldn't handle the heavy barrel, so I called them, and they cancelled the order and refunded my credit card a couple of days later... then I ordered the correct one a week later... better hurry up and call them.

ETA...
    I see a few days have past - it might be too late to cancel it, in which case you're probably stuck.
    I looked at their 'clearance' (IIRC that's what it's called) page and saw a lot of discounted stocks - it looked like they were discounted the exact amount of the restocking fee - maybe you can find one of those that would work.

good luck