Good morning. I have been perusing the forums for awhile now gathering info for my savage rifles we have. So, first, thank you for all the info you all provide.

Now for the questions. I have a few savage rifles of various models but I recently purchase a older 110L that has 24S stamped on the barrel.
I like the older rifles for what they are and the 110s seem to be a heck of a rifle at a affordable price.

This rifle has a replacement/custom stock that is a press fit along the barrel with no bedding(foil around recoil lug for fitment) so looking for a smith in the kc area or a cpl hours from. To take a look and see what needs to be done for bedding and floating the barrel.

Next is the trigger and safety...needs some work. It has a screw on front of trigger that adjust pressure of a ball bearing running on a cross rod.
have pulled the trigger apart and cleaned it up. There are a cpl more screws Im not sure what they do. I won't touch any adjustment till have full knowledge of mechanisms.I have pics and can provide but not sure how to get pics posted just yet.

I searched quite a bit for trigger adjustment info for this rifle but all I have found are much newer or maybe this is a replacement?
Any info you can provide for a smith or this trigger would be very helpful...until i get the pic posting thing figured out I can text or email photos to anyone that may have some insight. Thanks again. Looking forward to getting this ol girl shooting.