Thread: Kauger Action

Basic Member

Kauger Action

I took the plunge yesterday and ordered the relatively new Kauger Action. It has just about everything I want in an action, and there is no wait time. Got the Short Action, Single Shot, RB, RE, LL. Has 20MOA Rail and Trigger Hanger. I’ll probably go with a Barrel Nut initially, maybe shouldered later on. I have a Remington Foot Print Stock to work with. Gotta decide on Barrel choice. Action can accommodate “the worlds greatest trigger”, whatever that may be. This is an effort to eliminate chronic fliers. May as well go for it before I end up a victim of population reduction.

Basic Member
    Had not heard of them. Let us know how it does. As a fellow victim of chronic flier disease I will be watching. :)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    Had not heard of them. Let us know how it does. As a fellow victim of chronic flier disease I will be watching. :)
    Pretty new, I think. Alex Wheeler says they look real good, needing little help. A fellow shooter just won the Missouri Rondaveue (?) shooting one. This past weekend another friend set a record, 200 score, so I decided to get one before the price goes up !!!

Basic Member
    LOL yeah, if everyone likes them then the price will double and you'll be on a multiple year wait list :)

Basic Member
    Received the Kauger Arms BR II Action. Boy, is it sweet. Now to decide on a trigger. I may start with a Schellen Competition, 2ozs to 6ozs. And , I have to decide on a barrel, and how to go with it.

Basic Member
    I was just browsing actions and this one seems like a bargain. Hope it works well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrenGuy View Post
    Received the Kauger Arms BR II Action. Boy, is it sweet. Now to decide on a trigger. I may start with a Schellen Competition, 2ozs to 6ozs. And , I have to decide on a barrel, and how to go with it.

Glad to hear you like it. A short review my help somebody out.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.