Thread: LRP

Basic Member

LRP

Not sure if this is where I should be asking, but has anyone had experience with Lohman Arms or Reloading Unlimited? I'm looking to buy some Large Rifle Primers, but can't really find what I woul call good or bad reviews on either. Both have good and bad reviews, hate to spend that kind of money and get screwed.....Any help appreciated
    Last edited by Totosdad; 08-12-2023 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

Basic Member
    If you got a bad feeling don't do it. Primers are showing up everywhere. I was at 2 stores today and you can buy 1000 at a time.

Banned
    Yeah, I’d check some known places. I’ll say this: BOTH those sites look like they were made by ONE person…. The same person. The 2 sites are identical format and neither one has any contact info. No phone, email, no address…No thanks! Sites like that are typically a person that works from their home. They take “your” order and then buy online from another entity with direct shipping to you. I bet their shipping$$ is astronomical as well.

Basic Member
    Thank You

Team Savage

When you see components availalbe somewhere the big online sellers don't have it's a warning sign!

These people have them right now. I have never used them, but they don't have the usual red flags- they take credit cards and not paypal, cashapp, or zelle. Just for grins I went through the process of ordering and hazmat/shipping was $43. With tax 1000 LRP would be $187. I found some locally for $89 a couple months ago and haven't seen any LRP since.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/speci...lr-1000-count/

What's your location?