I found a significant amount of complaints online about Savage using a 223 mag, or one slightly modified in their 350 legend rifles. No one responded to my original post so I took the plunge and purchased a 110 apex storm in 350 legend, and it does indeed look identical to the mag from my 110 223. The only difference I could even see is the lips of the mag are ever so slightly wider, maybe a few thousands of an inch. The mag functions without issue but the bolt throw feels very rough, but the rifle is new so hopefully that will work itself out. The rifle is brushed stainless and these in the past have felt a bit rough from the start at least to me. I loaded up 5 rounds and it feeds and ejects correctly but I have not actually shot the rifle yet, won't get to do that until early next week. Hopefully all goes well.

Update: After a good cleaning and lube, cycling the bolt a good bunch and shooting 50 rounds through it both the bolt and mag are functioning well together. Best accuracy I could achieve at 100 yards from a rest was 2-1/2" using WWB 145gr as it was all I had at the time.

Update: After a bit more use the bolt runs flawless and has smoothed out a good bit, very nice now. The accuracy has also improved or maybe I did using this rifle, 1 1/2" Today with WWB 145 gr with a 3 shot group at 100 yds.