Fasteddie: I hope you're out there. As we've discussed many times the trigger for the A22 is pathetic. I know the reason why because a Savage supervisor told me - Savage left out a few steps in the polish process - time is money. I knew the trigger sucked the first time I pulled it but I thought it would get better over time - It hasn't. The trigger pull weight is heavy and I hated the gritty sound heard and felt through the plastic stock so I bought a Boyd. I probably should have sold it after the first trigger pull but now I've got a few bucks tied up in it AND it's VERY ACCURATE. Yesterday I shot a KNOW YOUR LIMITS match against mostly Ruger 10/22's and a CZ and came in first BUT I hated the trigger pull weight and the gritty feel at every shot. Why I went to the match with the A22 instead of my Mark II was I was hoping it would be inaccurate so I'd have reason to absorb the loss and sell it but it's not inaccurate.

I'm sad about having to spend $257.00 with shipping on the Jard for a rifle in this price range. I'm also tired of crying in my beer and complaining about the trigger - I just might buy the Jard. Maybe the Jard will help me increase my point margin over the other KYL shooters. Someone mentioned you should only cry once about a purchase - I'm about to cry for the 3rd time!!