Hello folks! I could really use some suggestions and I apologize if this has been asked before. I want another project rifle but am a little confused as far as all the different options available to me. I would like to purchase a rifle (used is ok iF it will save me money) that I can change the barrel on (likely a Shaw barrel in 6.5 creedmore). Unless

the rifle comes with a decent stock, I would most likely install a boyd's laminate. Hopefully the rifle I get will have an accutrigger, if not a Rifle Basic trigger would be needed.
I don't know what model savage rifle would be my best option to start with. I've already done what I want to do now twice before but I didn't have a choice on those two as far as the action/rifle to begin with as both were given to me. One was an older 110 without accutrigger and the other was a new mdl 12 in .223 that I re-chambered to .222rem.
I'll be doing this on a budget so anywhere I can save money I would like to ex: new vs used parts etc. I would likely want a new barrel just because I'm familiar with the Shaw barrels and I want it to be very accurate (especially with my handloads).
Thanks very much for any suggestions anyone might have.
Joe